Thursday, September 4, 2008

week eight

Today, we have to pass up our e-book. Overall, I am satisfied with our works as this is the first time we produced an e-book. We can get a new experience by using Microsoft Power Point (MPP). Before this, I just use MPP for helping me in my presentation. I did not know that we can create an e-book using MPP. Yet, until at the end of producing our e-book, I did not know that we have to save it as power point show file. After we have uploaded our e-book in the 4shared.com, we just realized it. Alhamdullillah, I learnt a useful knowledge from this task. So, immediately, we changed it and upload it again in the 4shared.com. Luckily, we still have time for it.

Puan Foziah did not enter class today. But, she has assigned two new tasks for us. The first one is “Devising resources for teaching the four skills language skills”. We have to devise an activity for speaking, listening, reading and writing skills. We have to be in group of four. These are my group members:

Muhammad Ridhuan Md Nor
Nur Habibi Ghazali
Rubinidevi

This is the first time I will work with them for this course. We have divided the four skills so that each one of us will take one skill. Since Puan Fozian did not enter the class, it was quite blurring because we did not what we have supposed to do. However, Izyan has helped us by explaining the task.

For this task, they are four main components that we have to consider before we design our task which are:
1.The materials must be based on specific CS
2.Descriptions on how to use it to teach the specific chosen skill.
3.The tutorial on how to make it
4.Rationale for producing the materials to teach selected skill
It is important to choose and design beneficial resources so that it can make our
teaching and learning process becomes meaningful. Besides,

2 comments:

fikkri said...

first of all, thank you for reading my blog in the technology section. Doing the task helps us to learn new things. All the best:)

SiTi sUhAiLi Sarif said...

salam
thanx fikkri
my pleasure to read your interesting blog =)
feel free to read my blog again