Tuesday, October 7, 2008

week tweflth


On 7th of October lecture, it was a new week after we have a short break for Hari Raya Puasa celebration. The class started with discussion on our assignment. When she asked about it, I cannot answer it honestly I did not do anything during the Raya break. I wanted to spend my time to do at least 50% of the assignment. However, I was so busy preparing for Hari Raya. I had no choice to tell Puan Foziah that I still not working on anything on it. Suddenly, after we told her that our works are not reach 50%, she immediately told us to work on it now. Thanks a lot to her as she gave us opportunity to finish my assignment.

She also has came to me and asked me personally the progression of my assignment. After I told the truth, she gave me her opinion on how to design a good lesson plan. She also gave some tips which was I can integrate the skill with other skill. It is essential to integrate these skills because it can complement each other.

No comments: